CM4 IO Computer is an industrial computer series based on the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 and IO board. The system can be configured with 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB RAM and 8GB/16GB/32GB eMMC to accommodate different applications and it also supports SD Card boot.
– CM4 IO Computer supports 2 standard HDMI connectors with 4K high-definition output, 2 channels USB2.0, 1 channel Gigabit Ethernet, 2x 4-channel CSI, and 2x 4-channel DSI interfaces, which support Raspberry Pi’s official cameras and displays through an adapter cable. More than that, the CM4 IO Computer supports 2.4G/5.8G dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0 with a Raspberry Pi-certified WiFi/Bluetooth antenna.
System on/off is provided with a user-accessible green button. A PWM-controlled fan automatically manages the temperature of the CPU. As the CPU gets hot, the speed of the fan will increase to remove the heat from the CPU, PMU, and Wireless Module. When the temperature of the CPU is reduced, the fan will operate in quiet mode at a slow speed. Additionally, the CM4 IO Computer provides a standard 40-pin signal expansion connector that users can use to expand the unit with PCIe devices through PCIe 1x Gen2 socket.
– Finally, an onboard, battery-backed real-time clock (RTC) can wake up the CPU from shut down mode.
- One-Click Switch: The one-click switch is to control the system power on and shut off by GPIO3 on 40pin connector & the software running on Compute Module 4, unlike traditional switches which just control the power supply of the board by cutting off or powering on the hardware. Cutting off the power during Compute Module 4 operation may damage the file system and cause the system to crash.
- Hardware Protection: The case perfectly fits the mechanicals of the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board, and all interfaces are led out of the enclosure. The metal case provides excellent shielding and protection for Compute Module 4 & IO Board.
- Fix Compute Module 4: The four nuts at the bottom of the case can help to fix Compute Module 4 on the IO board & case reliably. If you solely rely on 2x 100pin connectors between the Compute Module 4 and IO Board, the connection won’t be reliable in the vibrating environment.
There are four 1.5mm height black nylon washers to support Compute Module 4 on the four corners of the PCB. This feature prevents PCB deformation and circuit damage when the Compute Module 4 is screwed on the IO board without something to support it.
- Cooling Compute Module 4: A 12V/60mA silent fan is installed directly over the Compute Module 4, which is isolated from the case by four silicone washers, these silicone washers greatly reduce the noise magnification by the case. The fan can reduce the CPU temperature by a maximal 20°C and heat generated by the whole system is dissipated by the fan through the slots at the sides of the case.
- External Antenna: Raspberry Pi’s Official certified 2.4G/5.8GHz WiFi/Bluetooth Antenna is installed on the case.
- Battery: Offer Philips CR2032 Eco-friendly battery to enable RTC function.
1 x EDATEC CM4 IO Computer ED-CM4IO-1208-C with WIFI Antena Metal case 2GB RAM and 8GB EMMc
Be the first to review “EDATEC CM4 IO Computer ED-CM4IO-1208-C with WIFI Antena Metal case 2GB RAM and 8GB EMMc”