CM4 NANO is a computer based on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4, which offers the same functionality as Standard Raspberry Pi 4, but the design considered an additional low-cost high-density storage solution besides EMCC, wider operating temperature, better wireless performance & non-volatile Real Time Clock.
- ED-CM4NANO is an embedded computer designed for industrial applications based on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (CM4 for short). It makes full use of the structural flexibility of CM4 to solve the heat dissipation problem of the CPU, wireless module, and PMU. The BT antenna improves the reliability of wireless communication and provides flexible expansion capabilities.
- The system can be configured into 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB RAM and 8GB/16GB/32GB eMMC, 2.4/5.8G dual-band WiFi, and Bluetooth (optional) according to different applications, and it supports an external antenna.
For application scenarios that require large data storage capacity, the user can use eMMC to install the operating system and store the application data, at the same time, the user can use an SD card to store large user data, compared to the built-in eMMC memory, SD card can offer larger capacity and its cost is more effective.
- ED-CM4NANO provides an alarm buzzer, a battery-powered real-time clock, and supports a Gigabit Ethernet port with POE function, which is compatible with the official Raspberry Pi PoE HAT.
- The CSI and DSI interfaces of ED-CM4NANO are fully compatible with Raspberry Pi4 Model B. CSI supports Raspberry Pi official 8M and 12M Pixel HQ cameras, and DSI interface supports Raspberry Pi official 7″ touch display. The Standard HDMI interface can output 4K HD video.
- ED-CM4NANO provides 2 channels USB3.0 and 1-channel USB2.0 interfaces, and the USB2.0 interface can be used to update the system image.
- ED-CM4NANO provides very strong expansion capabilities, supports a standard Raspberry Pi 40-pin expansion interface, and the user can mechanical-easily expand high-speed equipment through an onboard USB 3.0 Type C interface.
- The system supports +12V~18VDC power input, and the 40PIN socket provides 5V@2A and 3[email protected] output power and supports high-power expansion modules.
- The dimension of ED-CM4NANO PCB is 95*58mm, which is slightly larger than Pi4 Model B. The connectors come out from the front and back end, a 103*62mm*5mm heat sink provides excellent cooling performance for the CPU, wireless module, and PMU, and the whole system can work reliably in a high-temperature environment.
- Based on our real testing in the lab, ED-CM4NANO can work reliably at an ambient temperature of -25~60°C.
Four M2.5 screw holes are reserved at the case bottom of the ED-CM4NANO, which is convenient for users to install the ED-CM4NANO on other equipment. ED-CM4NANO also supports DIN rail mounting.
- Broadcom BCM2711 4-core Cortex A72 1.5GHz (ARM v8) 64-bit CPU
- Support H.265 (HEVC) (up to 4Kp60 decoding), H.264 (up to 1080p60 decoding, 1080p30 encoding)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- eMMC: 8GB/16GB/32GB eMMC
1 x EDATEC ED-CM4NANO10-1408-C baseboard WIFI Antenna Metal Case 4GB RAM and 8GB EMMC