- ED- CM4SEN provides 4G/LTE module, 4 channels RS485,1 channel RS232, 1 channel CAN, 1 channel Gigabit Ethernet port, alarm buzzer, battery-powered real-time clock
- The DSI interface of ED-CM4SEN is fully compatible with Raspberry Pi4 Model B and supports Raspberry Pi’s official 7″ touch display. A 5V/1.5A power output provides the power for Pi Display, the Standard HDMI interface can output 4K HD video.
- ED-CM4SEN provides 2 channels USB2.0 and 1 channel Micro USB2.0 interfaces, and a Micro USB interface is used to update the system image.
- The system supports +12V~18VDC power input, and the dimension of ED-CM4SEN is 103*73*32mm, which is slightly larger than Pi4 Model B. The connectors come out from the front and back end and a 103*73mm*5mm heat sink provide excellent cooling performance for the CPU, wireless module, and PMU, the whole system can work reliably in a high-temperature environment.
- Based on our real testing in the lab, ED-CM4SEN can work reliably at an ambient temperature of -25~60°C.
- Four M2.5 screw holes are reserved at the case bottom of the ED-CM4SEN, which is convenient for users to install the ED-CM4SEN on other equipment, it also supports DIN rail mounting.
1 x EDATec ED-CM4SEN baseboard with WIFI Antenna 4G Module Metal Case 1GB RAM and 8GB EMMC
Be the first to review “EDATEC ED-CM4SEN baseboard with WIFI Antenna 4G Module Metal Case 1GB RAM and 8GB EMMC”