The EL814 series of devices each consist of two infrared emitting diodes, connected in inverse parallel, optically coupled to a phototransistor detector.
Specifications and Features:
- Voltage – Isolation: 5000Vrms
- Voltage – Output: 80V max
- Output Type: Transistor
- Input Type: AC, DC
- Operating Temperature: -55~110C
- Rise / Fall Time: 7us, 11us
- Current – DC Forward: 60mA
- Voltage – Forward: 1.2V
- Package: 4-SMD
1 x EL814 Series 4 Pin Phototransistor Optocoupler 4-SMD
- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- For Technical Specifications about the IC go through the Datasheet in the Attachment section.