The new EMAX Magnum Mini stack features F4 flight controller board OSD, MPU6000 gyro, connected via fast SPI. 4in1 ESC has BLHELI_32 supporting 35A current rating. That huge Amp rate means you can use this mini-stack for 5″ quads! This stack supports from 3S up to today’s modern 6S batteries. This stack also has a VTX, that supports TBS Smart Audio control. VTX has selectable 25mw/200mw power levels.
Magnum Mini has a 20x20mm mounting pattern, but the lowest plate ins tack (4in1 ESC) size is 37x32mm because it has larger MOSFETs and two LowESR caps on board.
With all the electronics needed, assembled together in an accessible package, building a custom craft will only require a frame, camera, set of motors, and a compatible receiver.
The installation has never been easier, thanks to the universal form factor of the tower system”
F4 Flight Controller
- (OMNIBUSF4 Firmware)
- STM32F405 MCU
- MPU6000 accelerometer/gyro (connected via SPI)
- On-board OSD
- On-board Buzzer
- Integrated 5V/3A BEC
- Dedicated PPM/ Sbus receiver input
- 30x27mm board with 20mm mounting holes
35A BLHeli_32 ESC
- Continuous current 35A ( max burst 40A)
- Supply voltage 2-6S Lipo( 1700kv Motor LIMIT for 6S )
- STM32F051K6U6 MCU
- BLHeli_32 firmware,support DSHOT,MULTISHOT,ONESHOT125
- Top quality MOSFET
- 3oz high TG PCB board
- 32x37mm board with 20mm mounting holes.
- Current Sensor
- Frequency band: 5658-5945MHz (FCC Compliant Channels / with HAM unlock)
- SmartAudio support
- Channel: 37
- Transmit power: 13dBm/23dBm(25mW/200mW)
- Supply voltage: 4.5V-5.5V
- Antenna port: MMCX
1 x EMAX Magnum Mini F4 stack
1 x XT60 Connector
2 x Silicone Wires for battery with heat shrink
4 x Mounting Screws
2 x VTX Antenna