This is Cytron Enhanced 13Amp DC Motor Driver 30A peak (10 seconds) MD10C. The MD10C is a newer version of the MD10B which is designed to drive high current brushed DC motor up to 10A 13A continuously.
It offers several enhancements over the MD10B such as support for both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM signal as well as using full solid state components which result in faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
Note: The MD10C is now upgraded to Rev 3.0. Rev 3.0 can support motor voltage range from 5V to 30V.
Working with MD10C R3 is as easy as pressing buttons, everyone can do it!
- Bi-directional control of 1 brushed DC motor, single channel.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 5V to 30V.
- Maximum current up to 13A continuous and 30A peak (10 seconds).
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz (Actual output frequency is the same as input frequency).
- Support both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM operation.
- The new MD10C can be powered from a single power source, the Vmotor only. No external Vin is not required.
- Support TTL PWM from microcontroller.
1 x Cytron Enhanced 13Amp DC Motor Driver 30A peak MD10C Rev 3.0
1 x 2510 PCB Connector – 3 Ways (Female)
1 x 2510 Terminal Pin
4 x Plastic spacer (~7mm)