Ai Thinker ESP-07S ESP8266 Serial WiFi Module is a compact version of the ESP-12F and ESP-12E WiFi modules, without an onboard antenna! Compared to the ESP-12 modules, it is more compact(bottom row of pads have been removed) and has a U.FL antenna connector.
The module supports standard IEEE802.11 b/g/n agreement, complete TCP/IP protocol stack. Users can use the add modules to an existing device networking or building a separate network controller.
The removed pads(bottom row of ESP-12) contained mainly IO pins that could not be used by the user anyway, so it does not affect the usability of the board. The remaining pins are 100% pin-compatible with the ESP-12F and ESP-12E modules. You can solder this module onto a board designed for the ESP-12E or ESP-12F board.
Ai Thinker ESP-07S ESP8266 Serial WiFi Module uses the very popular ESP8266 chip. The software can be developed using many different platforms, like Arduino for example. The pads on this module have an easy to hand solder 2.0mm pitch.
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Integrated low power 32-bit MCU
- Integrated 10-bit ADC
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
- Supports antenna diversity
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes
- Support Smart Link Function for both Android and iOS devices
- SDIO 2.0, (H) SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IRDA, PWM, GPIO
- Operating Current 80 mA
- Operating Voltage 3.0-3.6 V
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4s guard interval
- Deep sleep power <10uA, Power-down leakage current < 5uA
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- +20dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Operating temperature range -40C ~ 85C
1 x Ai Thinker ESP-07S ESP8266 Serial WiFi Module