Wi-Fi modules (wireless fidelity) also known as WLAN modules (wireless local area network) are electronic components used in many products to achieve a wireless connection to the internet.
How do I connect my WIFI module with Arduino?
- connect the red wire to VIN(3.3V) to the +3.3V power from the microcontroller.
- connect the black wire to the ground.
- connect the green wire to the TX of the Wi-fi module and microcontroller.
- connect the yellow write to the RX of the wi-fi module and microcontroller.
- Mini wi-fi device.
- Easy to connect with compatible device.
- Easy to use.
- PCB color: Blue.
- Best quality product.
- Non brand, new product.
- Working voltage: 4.5~5.5V (On-board 3.3V LDO Regulator)
- Working current: 0-240mA
- Interface logic voltage: 3.3V / 5V compatible(On-board level shift circuit)
- On board pins: 4
- Dimensions : 6x5x1.
- Weight: 0.005G.
1 x ESP-12F ESP-12E Serial Wi-Fi Adapter Module 5V.