ESP32 Development board is based on the ESP WROOM32 WIFI Module.It’s a low-footprint, minimal system development board powered by the latest ESP-WROOM-32 module and can be easily inserted into a solderless breadboard.
It contains the entire basic support circuitry for the ESP-WROOM-32, including the USB-UART bridge, reset- and boot-mode buttons, LDO regulator and a micro-USB connector. Every important GPIO is available to the developer.
- Universal low power IoT sensor hub.
- Home automation.
- Universal low power IoT recorder.
- Mesh network.
- Video streaming of the camera.
- Industrial wireless control
- Small volume, easily embedded to other products
- Strong function with support LWIP Protocol, Freertos
- Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
- Supporting Lua program, easily to develop
- Includes CP2102 USB-UART bridge
- Model: ESP WROOM 32 MCU
- Processor: Single or Dual core Tensilica Xtensa 32-bit LX6
- Operating voltage (v): 2.3 ~ 3.6
- Operating current (mA): 80
- Clock Frequency (MHz): 80 ~ 240
- Flash memory (MB): 4
- Data Rate (Mbps): 54
- SRAM Memory (KB): 512
- BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy): Without (BLE)
- Operating temperature: -40 °C – 85 °C
- Dimensions: 5 x 2.5 x 1.5mm
- Weight: 9g
1 x ESP WROOM 32 MCU Module WITHOUT BLE
Be the first to review “ESP WROOM 32 MCU Module WITHOUT BLE”