- The smallest 802.11b/g/n WiFi BT SoC Module
- Low power 32-bit CPU, can also serve the application processor
- Built-in AC101 Codec audio decoding chip, can support playing music and recording
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4MPSRAM
- Supports UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support for firmware upgrade (FOTA)
- Antenna supports on-board antenna or IPEX block output
- Supports a variety of mainstream compression and lossless audio formats, including M4A, AAC, FLAC, OGG, OPUS, MP3, WAV, etc.
- Supports audio input methods such as MIC and Line-in.
1 x Ai-Thinker ESP32-A1S WiFi+BT Audio Development Board