The core part of the ESP32 Audio Kit is ESP32- A1S module, it can work as a minimum independent system. Most audio interfaces are distributed on both sides of the development board for easy access, include a 3.5mm headphone jack, 3.5mm line-in jack, a pair of 2-pin headers for left/right speakers (up to 4Ω/3W output), and a couple of built-in microphones. The ESP32-Audio-Kit is outfitted with a dual-core Xtensa LX6 CPU (520Kb SRAM, 8Mb of PSRAM), micro SD slot (up to 64Gb of storage), and 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.2 LE.
- Embedded LwIp and FreeRTOS.
- Support Smart Config or Airkiss one-click network connection.
- Support STA/ AP/ STA+AP working mode.
- Charged by 5V/ 2A power supply and 3.7V lithium battery.
- Support 64G SD card reading and writing.
- Left and right channel speakers support output 4Ω 3W speaker output, and support dual channel output at the meantime.
- Two analog microphones are used as audio input and headset microphone input respectively.
- 3.5 mm headphone jack supports left and right channel output.