This is a revolutionary product which is also a cost-effective Internet of Things solution. The module is based on the WIFI KIT 32 series which make it a perfect solution for IOT displays, but it also incorporates an SX1278 LORA transceiver for 433 Mhz frequency. This makes it the perfect IOT Display solution for multiple applications with high-quality OLED display
The main control chip adopts Lexin ESP32 and Tensilica LX6 dual-core processors. The main frequency is 240MHz, the computing power is up to 600DMIPS, and the chip has 520 KB SRAM and 802.11 b/g/. n HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, protocol stack and LWIP, integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (traditional Bluetooth and BLE low-power Bluetooth). This product is based on WiFi Kit 32, added SX1278 chip, namely LoRaTM remote modem, 433MHz frequency, high sensitivity of about -148dBm, +20dBm power output, high reliability, long transmission distance (measured open space communication distance) 2.6Km.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 7V.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +90°C.
- Support for Sniffer, Station, softAP and Wi-Fi Direct modes.
- Data rate: 150 [email protected] HT40, 72 [email protected] HT20, 54 [email protected], 11 [email protected]
- Transmit power: 19.5 [email protected], 16.5 [email protected], 15.5 [email protected]
- Receiver sensitivity up to -98 dBm.
- UDP continuous throughput of 135 Mbps.
- Processor: Lexin ESP32 and Tensilica LX6 dual-core processors
- Frequency: 433Mhz
- Computing Power: 600DMIPS
- SRAM: 520 KB
- Sensitivity: -148dBm, +20dBm
- Flash: 32MByte
- OLED display: 0.96-inch blue
- CP2102 USB to serial port chip
- Charging Interface: lithium battery charging circuit and interface
1 x ESP32 LoRa SX1278 0.96 Inch Blue OLED Display BT WiFi Module for Arduino ( Type C- Connector )
Be the first to review “ESP32 LoRa SX1278 0.96 Inch Blue OLED Display BT WiFi Module for Arduino ( Type C- Connector )”