Espressif Systems (688018.SH) is excited to announce the latest addition to its lineup of development kits, ESP32-S3-BOX-3. This fully open-source AIoT development kit is based on the powerful ESP32-S3 AI SoC and is designed to revolutionize the field of traditional development boards. We expect that this will quickly be established as a next-generation development tool.
Espressif Systems ESP32-S3-BOX-3 Next-Generation Open-Source AIoT Kit is based on the ESP32-S3 Wi-Fi + BLUETOOTH® 5 (LE) SoC with AI acceleration capabilities. In addition to the ESP32-S3 SoCs 512KB SRAM, this comes with 16MB of Quad flash and 16MB of Octal PSRAM. ESP32-S3-BOX-3 features a 2.4-inch (320 x 240) SPI touchscreen, two digital microphones, a speaker, a Type-C port, and a high-density PCIe connector for hardware extensibility. A speech-recognition framework provides users with an offline AI voice assistant with far-field voice interaction, continuous recognition, wake-up interruption, and the ability to recognize over 200 customizable command words. The device can also be transformed into an online AI chatbot using advanced AIGC development platforms like OpenAI.
This out-of-the-box solution is ideal for developers looking to create Edge AI and HMI applications. The advanced features and capabilities of the ESP32-S3-BOX-3 Next-Generation Open-Source AIoT Kit make it a perfect choice for those in the IIoT industry who want to embrace Industry 4.0 and transform traditional factory operating systems.
It comes packed with a rich set of add-ons, empowering developers to easily customize and expand this kit’s functionality with Espressif’s trusted software solutions such as ESP-SR, ESP RainMaker, and Matter. Whether you are a professional engineer, maker, hobbyist, educator, or student, ESP32-S3-BOX-3 is your ultimate choice for prototyping new projects or building complex AIoT systems!
- ChatGPT AI chatbot
- Library management systems
- Stand reminders
- Edge AI in Industry 4.0
- Matter controller
- Handheld gaming console
- DIY light strips
- Energy consumption monitors
- Robot dogs
- An out-of-the-box entry-level edge AI + HMI application development board
- FreeRTOS-based four-in-one voice interaction panel
- Offline voice recognition
- Network communication
- Screen display
- Peripheral control
- Supports far-field voice interaction with 2x mics
- Offline voice wake-up and command recognition with a high wake-up rate
- Allows continuous recognition, wake-up interrupt, and over 200x customizable command words
- 512KB SRAM, 16MB Quad flash, and 16MB of Octal PSRAM
- Flexible and versatile home automation solutions
- Home Assistant
- Visual drag-and-drop GUI development
- LVGL SquareLine Studio
- Embedded Wizard
- Rich development framework
- Circuit Python and more
1 x ESP32-S3-BOX-3