SP32 is far superior to Arduino UNO. That means it has all the features you need to create your IoT & non-IoT projects, ESP32 can perform as a complete standalone system or as a slave device to a host MCU, reducing communication stack overhead on the main application processor. ESP32 can interface with other systems to provide Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality through its SPI / SDIO or I2C / UART interfaces
ESP32 is the name of the chip that was developed by Espressif Systems. This provides Wi-Fi (and in some models) dual-mode Bluetooth connectivity to embedded devices. While ESP32 is technically just the chip, modules, and development boards that contain this chip are often also referred to as “ESP32” by the manufacturer
ESP32-WROOM-32UE is a powerful, generic Wi-Fi + Bluetooth + Bluetooth LE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming, and MP3 decoding.
ESP32-WROOM-32E is different from ESP32-WROOM-32UE in that ESP32-WROOM-32UE has integrated a connector to connect an external antenna
When the ESP32 is set as a Wi-Fi station, it can connect to other networks (like your router). In this scenario, the router assigns a unique IP address to your ESP board. You can communicate with the ESP using other devices (stations) that are also connected to the same network by referring to the ESP’s unique IP address
ESP32-WROOM-32UE is a low-footprint and entry-level development board that is part of the ESP32 series. This board has a rich peripheral set. The built-in ESP32 pinout is optimized for hassle-free prototyping
- Smart industrial devices, including Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Smart medical devices, including wearable health monitors.
- Smart energy devices, including HVAC and thermostats.
- Smart security devices, including surveillance cameras and smart locks
- All IOT Projects
- ESP32-WROOM-32UE can be programmed in different programming environments
- Onboard Wi-Fi + Bluetooth + Bluetooth LE MCU connectivity
- Use in IoT Projects
- Small and compact Dev module
- You can connect with a router or your devices
- Easy to learn & use
- Rapid Prototyping
- Flexible and Feature-Rich
1 x ESP32-WROOM-32UE Development Board Module