Espressif Systems ESP32-DevKitC V4 Development Board is a small-sized ESP32-based development board produced by Espressif. Most of the I/O pins are broken out to the pin headers on both sides for easy interfacing. Developers can either connect peripherals with jumper wires or mount the Espressif Systems ESP32-DevKitC V4 on a breadboard.
ESP32-WROVER-E and ESP32-WROVER-IE are two powerful, generic WiFi-BT-BLE MCU modules that target a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming, and MP3 decoding.
Note: Images shown may vary from the actual product in terms of the model name printed
- ESP32-S2-WROVER: ESP32-S2-WROVER is a powerful, generic Wi-Fi MCU module that integrates ESP32-S2. It has a PCB antenna, a 4 MB external SPI flash and an additional 2 MB PSRAM.
- Pin Headers: All available GPIO pins (except for the SPI bus for flash and PSRAM) are broken out to the pin headers on the board. Users can program ESP32-S2 chip to enable multiple functions such as SPI, I2S, UART, I2C, touch sensors, PWM etc.
- 3.3 V Power On LED: Turns on when the USB power is connected to the board.
- USB-to-UART Bridge: Single USB-UART bridge chip provides transfer rates up to 3 Mbps.
- Reset Button: Reset button.
- Micro-USB Port: USB interface. Power supply for the board as well as the communication interface between a computer and the ESP32-S2 chip.
- Boot Button Download button. Holding down Boot and then pressing Reset initiates Firmware Download mode for downloading firmware through the serial port.
- RGB LED: Addressable RGB LED (WS2812), driven by GPIO18.
1 x ESP32-WROVER ESP32-DEVKITC Core Board for Arduino (Copy)