Espressif Systems ESP32-DevKitC V4 Development Board is a small-sized ESP32-based development board produced by Espressif. Most of the I/O pins are broken out to the pin headers on both sides for easy interfacing. Developers can either connect peripherals with jumper wires or mount the Espressif Systems ESP32-DevKitC V4 on a breadboard.
ESP32-WROVER-IE is too powerful, generic WiFi-BT-BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming, and MP3 decoding.
- ESP32-WROVER: ESP32-WROVER is a powerful, generic Wi-Fi MCU module that integrates ESP32-S2. It has a PCB antenna, a 4 MB external SPI flash, and an additional 2 MB PSRAM.
- Pin Headers: All available GPIO pins (except for the SPI bus for flash and PSRAM) are broken out to the pin headers on the board. Users can program the ESP32 chip to enable multiple functions such as SPI, I2S, UART, I2C, touch sensors, PWM, etc.
- 3.3 V Power On LED: Turns on when the USB power is connected to the board.
- USB-to-UART Bridge: Single USB-UART bridge chip provides transfer rates of up to 3 Mbps.
- Reset Button: Reset button.
- Micro-USB Port: USB interface. Power supply for the board as well as the communication interface between a computer and the ESP32 chip.
- Boot Button Download button. Holding down the Boot and then pressing Reset initiates Firmware Download mode for downloading firmware through the serial port.
- RGB LED: Addressable RGB LED (WS2812).
- Manufacturer: ESPRESSIF
- Type of development kit: WiFi
- Operating temperature: -40…85°C
- Ciphering: AES, WPA2-PSK, WPA, WPS
- Programmers and development kits features: I/O lines on the pin header
- Components: ESP32-WROVER-IE
- Communication protocol: Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy, IEEE 802.11b/g/n/e/i
- Flash memory capacity: 8MB:
- SRAM memory capacity: 8388608B
- Kind of connector: I-PEX (u.FL)
- Interface: GPIO
- Gross weight: 11.69 g
Be the first to review “ESP32-WROVER-IE ESP32-DEVKITC Core Board for Arduino”