This ESP8266 Serial Port To Wi-Fi Module, FL-M1S serial transceiver module, based on ESP8266 SoC with an integrated TCP/IP protocol stack It can either host the application or offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
ESP8266 has powerful onboard processing and storage capabilities allowing it to integrate with sensors and other devices through GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime.
Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including the front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
Add Wi-Fi connectivity to your projects quickly, easily and painlessly! The ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of any IoT project. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution. Allowing it to either host a small application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another MCU.
This module is a WiFi serial transceiver module, based on ESP8266 SoC with an integrated TCP/IP protocol stack. As a TTL ‘Serial to Wireless Internet’ device, this module easily interfaces with typical microcontrollers (MCU) to communicate via TTL serial to instantly add Wi-Fi connectivity. It runs off 3.3V, and can draw almost 500mA of current for up to a really impressive +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode! That gives this module a range over a hundred meters!
ESP8266 has powerful onboard processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during run-time. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry.
- SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART
- Integrated RF switch, balun, 24dBm PA, DCXO, and PMU
- It equips integrated RISC processor, on-chip memory and external memory interfaces
- Featuring integrated MAC/baseband processors
- I2S interface for high fidelity audio applications
- On-chip low-dropout linear regulators for all internal supplies
- Integrated WEP, TKIP, AES, and WAPI engines
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- Power down leakage current of <10uA
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as an application processor
- SDIO 1.1/2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ms guard interval
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
Package Includes :
1 x ESP8266 Serial Port To Wi-Fi Module, FL-M1S
Be the first to review “ESP8266 Serial Port To Wi-Fi Module, FL-M1S”