UART WIFI Shield is a low power consuming wifi extension working for Arduino Uno and Mega2560
ESP8266-Based Serial WiFi Shield for Arduino is designed based on esp8266 by Espressif Systems, pin-compatible with Arduino UNO/Mega2560 DevBorad.
- The WiFi module is industrial-grade chips ESP8266, which is ESP-12E with a metal shield, strong anti-interference ability;
- 1200/2400/4800/9600/19200/38400/57600/74800/ 115200 bps serial port baud rate.
- The shield is pin-compatible with Arduino Uno, Mega2560, and other control boards. A voltage converter chip is used to deal with 3.3V (Esp8266) and 5V (Arduino);
- Dual DIP switches are used for serial ports so that this module shield can be used alone as an Arduino Uno expansion board, and also be used as an ESP8266 expansion board;
- Serial data is transported to WiFi devices transparently, and vice versa. Arduino program does not need any configuration;
- A webServer is developed to configure WiFi parameters and serial port parameters;
- The module shield can be used as an independent ESP8266 development board. for instance, downloading the official AT commands firmware, NodeMCU open-source firmware can be used;
- The module shield also can be used as a stand-alone expansion board for Arduino Uno.
1 x ESP8266 Web Server Serial WiFi Extension Board Shield ESP-13