Espressif Systems ESP32-WROOM-32 MCU Modules are powerful and generic Wi-Fi/BT/BLE MCU modules that target a wide variety of applications. These modules target applications ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming, and MP3 decoding.
ESP-32S Wifi Bluetooth combo module provides SDK Firmware for fast online programming and open source toolchains based on GCC for development support. It is designed for Generic low power IoT sensor hub, loggers, video streaming for the camera, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth enabled devices, Home automation, and mesh network applications, aimed at makers, hardware engineers, software engineers and solution provides.
ESP32 is a single chip 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo chip designed with TSMC ultra-low-power 40 nm technology. It is designed and optimized for the best power performance, RF performance, robustness, versatility, features, and reliability, for a wide variety of applications, and different power profiles.
ESP32 is the most integrated solution for Wi-Fi + Bluetooth applications in the industry with less than 10 external components. ESP32 integrates the antenna switch, RF balun, power amplifier, low noise receive amplifier, filters, and power management modules. As such, the entire solution occupies minimal Printed Circuit Board (PCB) area.
ESP32 is designed for mobile, wearable electronics, and the Internet of Things (IoT) applications. It has many features of state-of-the-art low power chips, including fine resolution clock gating, power modes, and dynamic power scaling.
- Two low-power Xtensa 32-bit LX6 microprocessors
- ESP32-D0WD core
- Supports multiple external QSPI flash and SRAM chips
- 32Mbits 3.3V SPI flash
- 40MHz crystal
- Onboard PCB antenna for ESP32-WROOM-32
- U.FL connector (which needs to be connected to an external IPEX antenna) for ESP32-WROOM-32U
- Advanced power-management technologies
- 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150Mbps) Wi-Fi protocol
- Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE
- SD card, UART, SPI, SDIO, I2C, LED PWM, Motor PWM, I2S, and IR module interfaces
- Hall sensor
- 2.7V to 3.6V operating voltage supply
- 80mA average operating current
- -40°C to 85°C operating temperature range