ESP32-WROOM-32D and ESP32-WROOM-32U are powerful, generic Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU modules that target a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming, and MP3 decoding.
ESP32-WROOM-32U is different from ESP32-WROOM-32D in that ESP32-WROOM-32U integrates a U.FL connector. For detailed information on the U.FL connector please see Chapter 10 in the datasheet attached. Note that the information in this data sheet is applicable to both modules. Any differences between them will be clearly specified in the course of the document in the attachment.
Note: For All Technical details go through the datasheet in the attachment
- ESP32-WROOM-32 contains two low-power Xtensa 32-bit LX6 microprocessors
- 448 KBytes ROM for booting and core functions
- 520 KBytes on-chip SRAM
- 8 KBytes SRAM in RTC SLOW
- 8 KBytes SRAM in RTC FAST
- 1 Kbit of EFUSE, 256 bits MAC
- IPv4, IPv6, SSL, TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP/MQTT
- Interfaces: SD-card, UART, SPI, SDIO, I2C, LED PWM, Motor PWM, I2S, IR, GPIO, capacitive touch sensor, ADC, DAC, Hall sensor, temperature sensor
1 x Espressif ESP32-WROOM-32D 8M 64Mbit WiFi Flash Bluetooth Module