ESPresso Lite V2.0 IoT Starter Kit ESP8266, Espressif, IoT, WiFi is the first low-cost Arduino-compatible ESP8266 WiFi development board. It is manufactured in Malaysia. Working together with ESPert, a Singapore IoT technology company. This board allows anyone to learn, experiment and build their IoT projects easily and quickly.
This is especially an IoT Starter Kit according to the tutorial at www.espressolite.com. It comes with all the necessary component for you to kick-start your IoT project. Do refer to the official ESPert tutorial to get started.
The core hardware inside ESPresso Lite V2.0 is Espressif System’s ESP8266 WROOM-02 WiFi module. Also, it is programmable using the Arduino IDE like how anyone would run their programs on other Arduino boards. With this kit, we have included the ESPresso Lite V2.0main board, UC00A (USB to UART Converter), OLED display, DHT22 sensor, and USB mini B cable (for UC00A).
To buy ESPresso Lite V2.0 separately click below,
- Features Espressif System’s ESP8266 WROOM-02 Wi-Fi module (with 4Mb flash)
- Design for IoT with free espert.io cloud and app service
- Support the Arduino IDE (boards manager) and libraries
- Auto program loading from Arduino IDE, using UC00A (or other compatible USB to Serial)
- One Reset button, two User Programmable buttons
- Ready pads for I2C OLED panel
- Breadboard friendly breakout pins
- The WROOM-02 module is FCC, CE & TELEC certified
1 x ESPresso Lite V2.0
1 x UC00A
A USB Mini B cable
1 x I2C OLED Display
1 x DHT22 Temperature and Humidity
Useful Links :
- ESP8266 Wiki Page (All different module of ESP)