The ESPresso Lite V2.0 ESP8266 is the first low-cost Arduino-compatible ESP8266 WiFi development board manufactured by Malaysia. Working together with ESPert, a Singapore IoT technology company, this board allows anyone to learn, experiment and build their IoT projects easily and quickly.
The core hardware inside ESPresso Lite V2.0 is Espressif System’s ESP8266 WROOM-02 WiFi module and is programmable using the Arduino IDE like how anyone would run their programs in other Arduino boards.
The ESPresso Lite V2.0 comes in a kit, with extra headers. You will have to fire up soldering station to solder some of the headers. Not to forget we recommend getting UC00A for USB to UART which you need to load program and future debugging purpose.
ESPert is working hard to prepare the tutorial to kick-start your first IoT project with ESPresso Lite, please refer to this tutorial to get started.
Please do visit ESPert.co for more information about this product.
We are also selling the IoT kit of ESPresso Lite V2.0 which includes all that is required to get ESPresso Lite V2.0 into action, click below to buy
Specification and Features :
Espresso Lite V2.0 :
- Features Espressif System’s ESP8266 WROOM-02 Wi-Fi module (with 4Mb flash)
- Design for IoT with free espert.io cloud and app service
- Support the Arduino IDE (boards manager) and libraries
- Auto program loading from Arduino IDE, using UC00A (or other compatible USB to Serial)
- Vin: 5 to 12VDC
- Operating Voltage: 3.3VDC
- Onboard 3.3V Voltage Regulator with a maximum current of 800mA continuous, 1A peak
- One Reset button, two User Programmable buttons
- The WROOM-02 module is FCC, CE & TELEC certified
- Breadboard friendly breakout pins
- Ready pads for I2C OLED panel
- Operating Voltage: 3.0 to 3.6VDC
- Operating Current: Average = 80mA
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n at 2.4 GHz
- WiFi mode: SoftAP/Station/SoftAP + Station
- Security: WPA/WPA2
- Encryption: WEP/TKIP/AES
- Integrated low power 32-bit MCU
- Integrated 10-bit ADC
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
- Various interfaces available, including SDIO, HSPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR, PWM, GPIO, etc.
- Supports antenna diversity
- Deep sleep power <10uA, Power down leakage current < 5uA
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- +20dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Operating temperature range -40C ~ 125C
- FCC, CE and TELEC certified
Package Includes :
1 x ESPresso Lite V2.0
Set of Connectors
Useful Links :
- ESP8266 Wiki Page (All different module of ESP)