Once you have uploaded code, you can inspect and change variables (including functions) while your program is running. If you make something with an Espruino Pico and need to change it a year later, your original code is still there waiting for you!
- 33mm x 15mm (1.3 x 0.6 inch)
- 22 GPIO pins: 9 Analogs inputs, 21 PWM, 2 Serial, 3 SPI, 3 I2C
- All GPIO is 5 volt tolerant (Arduino compatible)
- 2 rows of 9 0.1″ pins, with a third 0.05″ row of 8 pins on the end
- On-board USB Type-A connector
- Two onboard LEDs and one button.
- Current draw in sleep: < 0.05mA – over 2.5 years on a 2500mAh battery
- On-board FET can be used to drive high-current outputs
Package Includes :
1 x Espruino Pico (unpinned)