eSun Copper fill filament is made from the original series Standard PLA (Polylactic Acid) base 3D printer filament. Unlike other metal filled filaments, metal series of filaments is formulated to be just as easy to use as standard PLA but with an extra metallic sheen option to polish for even more realistic metal looking part.
eSun metal filled series PLA has a higher density compared to standard PLA. Parts printed in this filament will feel heavier.
Copper Fill contains over 70% copper which is high enough to give the 3d printed part a metallic finish. The ease of use and strength is not affected. However, flow through a nozzle size of 0.5mm or larger is recommended. To bring out more of the metallic shine, this filament also responds well to traditional buffing/polishing methods. The easiest and quickest method is polishing the part using abrasives like dry sanding (rough and fine), soft cotton wheel and copper water.
Please note: Since this filament contains metal, it will be more abrasive and could wear down brass the nozzle over time. We recommend you use a stainless steel or titanium nozzle when printing with this filament.
- Print temperature: 200~220℃.
- Print bed temperature: 40 ℃.
- Print bed: Stick masking paper
- Printing speed: 30 ~ 60mm/s.
- Free speed: 90 ~ 150mm/s.
We also have a variety of 3D Printers and accessories from the Brand CREALITY at the best price in INDIA,
- Environmentally friendly and odourless when printing.
- Less Shrinkage, printing products without the warped edge.
- Lower moulding temperature, better mobility, and easy processing.
- Print moulded products’ surface show metal texture after polished.
1 x eSun 1.75mm eCopper 3D Printing Filament 0.5kg.
Be the first to review “eSun 1.75mm eCopper 3D Printing Filament 0.5kg”