eSUN’s Dental Castable resin will provide a smooth finish and extremely low shrinkage for highly-detailed and accurate prints. This resin has been formulated with dental casting in mind. It burns away clean for investment casting and will not shatter in the mold.
Specifically designed for LCD/LED light sources to achieve the best printing quality.
- Compatible to most LCD printers using 405nm wavelength light
- Low odor
- Easy clean-up with isopropyl alcohol
Dental resins are specialised materials for the dental field, where the use of this type of technology is increasingly present. Thanks the eSUN Dental resin it is possible to make models of crowns and bridges, surgical guides, splints and retainers with incredible accuracy and with very low material costs for each element, much lower than those caused by traditional methods.
The eSUN Dental Castable eResin is quite unique compared to many of the 3D Resins currently available as it is specially made to disintegrate into nothing when burnt, leaving no ash or leftover chemicals. This makes it ideal for lost-wax casting and caters to the ever-common needs of dentists who need to create scale-perfect models of dentures, tooth and gum profiles, as well as any experimental work that might need to be done in unique cases.
The high hardness rating of the eSUN dental resin, once printed, can be machined into extremely effective drilling navigation versions of teeth and gums. The eSUN dental castable resin not only maintains near-perfect accuracy (while being resistant to shattering) but also reduces to absolutely nothing when burnt out of a lost-wax mould, making it one the best and most affordable solutions currently available to dentists throughout the world.
1) Keep away from light and sealed at room temperature.
2) It is recommended to store the resin between 15 Celsius and 35 Celsius in its original container.
Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
1) Shake well before use. Avoid any direct sunlight during usage.
2) Keep it away from the children. Do not put in mouth.
3) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
4) If accidentally contacted, please wash with plenty of water immediately. Seek medical advice if necessary.
5) Finished models are required to clean by high-concentration alcohol (>95%) for about 30 seconds.
We also have a variety of 3D Printers and accessories from the Brand CREALITY at the best price in INDIA,
- High precision
- Smooth surface
- Casting easily and 100% no ash residue
- Low volume shrinkage property
- Low odour
- No cracking after curing
- Compatible with most LCD/DLP printers
1 x eSUN Castable Resin for Dental 1kg-Green