eSun eABS Max 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament 1Kg is a halogen-free flame retardant filament. With the reduction in shrinkage, warp, and fumes, eABS MAX also sees an incerase in toughness, lower moisture absorption, and temperature survivability (-20 deg C) without cracking.
Also, unlike other ABS filaments, the eABS MAX retains its sensitivity to acetone post-processing.
- The appearance is black, nontransparent;
- Non-toxic, tough, hard texture, with good temperature tolerance and creep resistant;
- Good melt fluidity, print smooth, nice abrasive resistance and dimensional stability, oil resistance;
- Compared with ABS and ABS+, it has better toughness, much improved in the craze, edge warping, whole layer stripping situations when printing objects with large corner;
- Maintain 90% of physical performance in -20℃ low temperature and won’t crisp;
- Waterproof, less than 1% of water absorption in normal temperature, which ensures flame retardant efficiency;
- Allow acetone polishing for appearance.
1 x eSun eABS Max 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament 1Kg – Black.