eSUN filaments are high-quality professional grade filaments and are compatible with all FDM printers such as MakerBot, RepRap, UP, Afinia, Flash Forge and all FDM 3D Printers.
eSun ePC 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament 0.5kg – Natural is a flame retardant polycarbonate filament which finds its use in applications where heat resistance along with low flammability is a key factor. ePC comes in natural color, is highly transparent, is flame retardant to UL94: V-2 levels, prints at temperatures of 235-260° C, is environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
Additionally, the ePC is highly malleable and is easy to process. Shrinkage rate of the ePC filament is about the same as the ABS filament. Also, the ePC had good thermostability and high distortion temperature.
- Hot end: 230°C
- First Layer: 230°C
- Print Base temperature: 80℃
- Print Speed：30-60 mm/s
- Move Speed：90-150mm/s
- Nozzle Type: Hardened/Disposable
- Nozzle Diameter: >0.5mm (0.6mm recommended)
- Heated bed: 80°C (Use of Elmer’s purple glue stick for adhesion is recommended)
- Min layer time: 5 seconds
- Stainless steel nozzle is needed.
We also have a variety of 3D Printers and accessories from the Brand CREALITY at the best price in INDIA,
- Environmentally friendly.
- Smooth printing, odorless.
- High Strength, High Rigidity, Good Toughness, Wear-Resisting, Fitting to 3D print industrial parts.
- It has shrink rate about the same as ABS, and high distortion, high accuracy without a warped edge.
- High flame resistance, Flame-retardant level: UL94-V2.
1 x eSun ePC 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament 0.5kg – Natural
Be the first to review “eSun ePC 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament 0.5kg – Natural”