ePLA-Gloss is a cost-effective PLA material that is environmentally friendly and easy to print.
Compared with ABS, ePLA has higher rigidity and PC-like strength, and does not require a closed cavity, low shrinkage, no warping, no cracking, and can print large-size models. Compared with other materials, the support is easier to peel from the surface of the model, and the surface of the contact surface is smooth and flat.
No irritating odor during printing, safe and environmentally friendly.
The reel is made by reusing injection molding based on PETG, ABS, PLA and other production waste and industrial waste. The outer box is made of recyclable cartons. The environmental protection concept makes 3D printing more sustainable;
Glossy surface effect, smooth surface; the lines are not easy to be broken, and the printing is smooth for a long time without clogging. It can be used for early concept models and rapid prototyping.
- Environmental friendly
- High-speed printing
- Easy to peel off the support
- Excellent printability
- Lines are not easy to brittle
- Glossy, bright surface effect
- Density(g/cm3) 1.26
- Heat Distortion Temp(℃,0.45MPa) 56.70
- Melt Flow Index(g/10min) 3.3(190℃/2.16kg)
- Tensile Strength(MPa) 64.51
- Elongation at Break(%) 31.54
- Flexural Strength(MPa) 68.99
- Flexural Modulus(MPa) 1514.78
- IZOD Impact Strength(kJ/㎡) 7.9
- Durability 4/10
- Printability 9/10
- Extruder Temperature(℃) 190 – 230℃
- Recommended temperature 210℃
- Bed temperature(℃) 60°C
- Fan Speed 100%
- Printing Speed 40 – 100mm/s
- Heated Bed Optional
- Recommended Build Surfaces Glass, PEI, BuildTak, Kapton
1 x eSUN ePLA-Gloss 3D Printing Filament 1kg-White
Be the first to review “eSUN ePLA-Gloss 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament 1kg-White”