eSUN ePLA-LW was specially developed for model aircraft construction. The interlayer adhesion is stable, and the foaming speed and strength can be controlled by adjusting the printing temperature. Using active foam technology to create lightweight, low-density PLA parts, the foam volume ratio is 220% and the density is only 0.54 g/cm³.
Foaming makes the layer pattern almost invisible, and the surface of the model is matte and fine. At the same model and speed, the lightweight PLA allows the model aircraft to have less wing load and stall speed, which can greatly improve the performance of the model aircraft.
- Ideal for model aircraft construction
- Stable interlayer adhesion through active foam technology
- Barely visible print layers
- Low density of 0.54 g/cm³
- Matt surface
- Easy to print
- Filament Material: ePLA-LW
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Filament color: Natural
- Net weight: 1000 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 190 – 270°C
- Recommended heating temperature: 45 – 60°C
Note: for detailed technical specifications go through the datasheet in the attachments section
1 x eSun ePLA-LW 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament 1kg-Natural