ePLA-Matte is a cost-effective PLA material that is environmentally friendly and easy to print. ePLA-Matte has high rigidity and does not require an enclosure. It has low shrinkage, no warping or cracking, and is suitable for large-size model printing. The support is easy to peel from the surface with a smooth and flat contact surface. There will be no irritating odour during printing, which is safe and environmentally friendly.
The spool is made by reusing injection mouldings of PETG, ABS, PLA production waste and other industrial waste, and the outer box is made of recyclable paper.
The matte surface is delicate and does not show layer lines. The filament is not easily breakable, which contributes to a smooth printing experience. It can be used for early concept models and rapid prototyping. Low density, ePLA-Matte single-roll consumables are 21% more than other matte PLA product print models.
Note: ePLA-Matte lines are softer than other lines, so the extruder’s tightness adjustment should not be too tight, in case it affects printing.
- Environmental friendly
- High-speed printing
- Easy to peel off the support
- Excellent printability
- Hard to break
- Matte surface effect
- Low density
- Density(g/cm3): 1.174
- Heat Distortion Temp(℃,0.45MPa) 51
- Melt Flow Index(g/10min) 2.1（190℃/2.16kg）
- Tensile Strength(MPa) 34.56
- Elongation at Break(%) 56.1
- Flexural Strength(MPa) 41.21
- Flexural Modulus(MPa) 1119.41
- IZOD Impact Strength(kJ/㎡) 33.15
- Durability 4/10
- Printability 9/10
- Extruder Temperature(℃) 190 – 230℃
- Recommended temperature 215℃
- Bed temperature(℃) 45 – 60°C
- Fan Speed 100%
- Printing Speed 40 – 100mm/s
- Heated Bed Optional
- Recommended Build Surfaces Glass, PEI, BuildTak, Kapton
1 x eSUN ePLA-Matte 3D Printing Filament 1kg-Black