ePLA-Matte is a cost-effective PLA material that is environmentally friendly and easy to print!
Compared with ABS, ePLA-Matte has higher rigidity and PC-like strength and does not require a closed cavity, with low shrinkage, no warping, and no cracking quality, and suitable for large-size model printing; The support is easy to peel from the surface with a smooth and flat contact surface.
There will be no irritating odor during printing, which is safe and environmentally friendly. The reel is made by reusing injection molding of PETG, ABS, PLA production waste, and other industrial waste, and the outer box is made of recyclable paper. Low-density, ePLA-Matte single-roll consumables are 21% more than other matte PLA product print models.
- Extracted and purified from corn grains
- High rigidity, good gloss, and transparency
- Suitable for printing larger models.
- Toughness is 10 times more than the PLA on the market.
- No problems with wire drawing (cobwebs), and the surface of the prints is smoother and more precise.
- No tear problem.
- easy to print at low temperatures
- no toxic fumes
- PLA is odorless, has low shrinkage, good stiffness
- Type: aPLA-Matte
- Diameter: 1.75 mm (1/16″)
- Packing: Spool
- Color: Dark Grey
- Density: 1,174 g/cm³
- Print temperature: 190-230 °C
- BedTemeprature: 45-60°C
- Impact strength: 33.15 kJ/m²
- Fan speed: 100%
- Print speed: 40-100 mm/s
- Weight: 1 kg
- Dimensions (coil): Ø 20 x 6.5 cm
1 x eSUN ePLA-Matte 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament 1kg-Dark Grey
Be the first to review “eSUN ePLA-Matte 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament 1kg-Dark Grey”