Precision Model Resin eSun is a top supplier of 3D printer filament and resin, and we’re happy to be carrying their inventory. They are not some fly-by-night operation; eSun is an active part of the 3D printer community, and you’ll often see them represented at Maker Faires and 3D Printer Expos. We’ve even been to their labs at the Shenzhen University grounds where they develop and test their product.
1. Kept away from light for a long time and stored in a place with high air humidity. The printer should be covered during printing and avoid indoor light. Please take as much resin as you use.
2. After the model is printed, use high-concentration alcohol to clean it, and cure it for 1-2 minutes with a UV lamp to avoid the air humidity effect. The printed resin needs to be stored in a separate bottle and should not be returned to the original bottle.
3. If the UV lamp is irradiated for too long, it can be left for a period of time, and the model will turn yellow. You can also use a microwave oven to remove yellow and red, soak them in hot water, and put them in the microwave for 30 seconds.
4. Post-processing steps: first grinding and polishing, generally from low-mesh sandpaper to high-mesh sandpaper, such as 400 mesh → 600 mesh → 800 mesh (the higher the number of grinding meshes, the higher the transparency of the gloss oil), and then spray after polishing anti-UV high translucent oil to achieve the best transparency effect.
- Short Curing Time
- No Deformation During Printing
- Smooth Performance
- High Precision
- Good detail and Clear Outlines
- Heat Resistant up to 80 Degrees
1 x eSun Precision Model Resin-Orange Red