5.8G UVC OTG Android Phone Receiver is a new receiver that you can connect to your smartphone directly instead of a heavy monitor and is good for those who feel dizzy when wearing FPV goggles.
It has low latency around 100ms 150CH auto search allows covering all 5.8G frequency bands.
- There are 2 same connectors on USB cable but in a different function. One side is special for mobile, the other is special for a receiver. Please connect them correctly. If it doesn’t work, please try to plug them in reverse.
- All Android phone/tablet has 6.0 or above version with OTG Support hardware is compatible with this receiver module.
UVC 5.8G OTG 48CH Android Phone FPV Receiver is a new receiver that you can connect to your smartphone directly via micro USB. It has a low latency of around 100ms 150CH auto search allows covering all 5.8G, frequency bands. The accuracy is 2m, which is the highest accuracy of the chip in the world.
With high accuracy, then the abstract radio, this thing is the mobile spectrum instrument, you can detect the quality of the antenna, the transmitter to do a horizontal comparison, the factory’s electromagnetic environment testing, aircraft, etc.
- Support all 5.8G transmission.
- Support av output, audio output, there are reserved solder joints.
- Channel up to 150,
- 2m accuracy
- New function:
- 150 frequency
- automatic sweep frequency
- frequency analyzer graphical interface
- snow display
- more simple and beautiful appearance
- Support any flight control, any aircraft.
1 x UVC 5.8G OTG 48CH Android Phone FPV Receiver
1 x Antenna
1 x micro USB cable
1 x Type-C cable
1 x Extra wire for external display