The Extech EX310 is a manual-ranging DMM with an NCV detector and battery test function. Featuring an extra-large 2,000-count display, the EX310 enables users to quickly and conveniently check for voltage prior to attaching the multimeter’s test leads to the device under test. It offers 9 total functions, including AC/DC voltage to 600 volts, AC/DC current to 10 amps, resistance, diode testing, and continuity testing. Plus, the battery test function lets users quickly check the condition of 1.5-volt and 9-volt batteries.
This Extech EX310 DMM is rated with a safety rating of CAT II 1000V and CAT III 600V which means this DMM can be used with single-phase receptacle connected loads, fixed electrical devices located inside the building and protected by fuse box circuitry.
- Manual ranging DMM with 9 functions and 0.5% basic accuracy
- AC/DC Voltage & Current, Resistance, Diode/Continuity
- Built-in non-contact AC voltage detector (NCV) with red LED indicator and audible beeper
- Battery test function for 1.5V and 9V batteries
- Large-digit 2,000 count LCD display
- 10A max Current
- Low battery indicator
- Complete with test leads, tilt stand, protective holster, and 9V battery
1 x Extech EX310 9 Function Mini MultiMeter + Non-Contact Voltage Detector
1 x Protective Holster
1 x Test Leads
1 x 9 Volt Battery
1 x Tilt Stand