The Extech EX330 is an auto-ranging DMM with an NCV detector and a built-in thermometer with a Type K probe can switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius readings. Featuring an extra-large 4,000-count display, the EX330 enables users to quickly and conveniently check for voltage prior to attaching the multimeter’s test leads to the device under test. The EX330 offers 12 total functions, including frequency, duty cycle, capacitance, and temperature.
This Extech EX330 DMM is rated with a safety rating of CAT II 1000V and CAT III 600V which means this DMM can be used with single-phase receptacle connected loads, fixed electrical devices located inside the building and protected by fuse box circuitry.
- Autoranging DMM with 12 functions and 0.5% basic accuracy
- AC/DC Voltage & Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Temperature, Duty Cycle, Diode/Continuity
- Built-in non-contact AC voltage detector (NCV) with red LED indicator and audible beeper
- Large-digit 4,000 count LCD display
- 10A max Current
- Data Hold, Relative and Auto power off
- Type K temperature measurements
- Complete with test leads, tilt stand, protective holster, general purpose Type K bead wire probe, and 2x AAA batteries
1 x Extech EX330 12 Function Mini MultiMeter + Non-Contact Voltage Detector
1 x Protective Holster
1 x Test Leads
1 x Type K Bead Wire Probe
2 x AAA Battery
1 x Tilt Stand