Note: This Product is available on pre-order only & with a lead time of 6-8 weeks.
The Extech MN35 Mini Digital Multimeter may be compact in size, but it’s packed with features. Ergonomically designed with curved corners and an extra-large 2,000-count display, the MN35 multimeter comes with an integrated tilt stand and impact-resistant rubber holster for an excellent grip and protection while stowed in a toolbox.
The manual-ranging Extech MN35 Digital Mini Multimeter offers 8 functions, including AC/DC voltage up to 600 volts, thermocouple temperature measurement from -4 to 1400° F (-20 to 750° C), resistance (40 MΩ), plus continuity and diode testing. The data hold function allows you to freeze readings on the display. The MN35’s ±0.5% basic accuracy is comparable to higher-end meters.
- Large easy to read digital display
- AC/DC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance, Type K Temperature, Continuity/Diode
- 1.5V and 9V Battery test function
- Convenient mini size with protective rubber holster and tilt stand
- Data Hold locks reading in the display
- Includes protective rubber holster, 9V battery, bead wire Type K temp. probe and test leads
1 x Extech MN35 Digital Mini MultiMeter
1 x Rubber Holster
1 x 9-Volt Battery
1 x Test Leads
1 x Type K Thermocouple Probe
1 x Operating Instructions