The metal guard is constructed of C1008 Steel with a nickel-chrome finish. It has four holes that can be screwed onto any cooling fan with an 80-millimetre square frame. Able to withstand 220 pounds of pull force at each joint, the guard was designed to withstand heavy usage.
- The fan guard creates a protective barrier between a fan’s blades and any foreign objects it may come into contact with.
- The blade is fragile and can be damaged if impacted by a foreign object during use.
- At high speeds, it can also cause damage to wires and fingers on contact.
- Product: Fence Sink Bracket
- Total Dimensions 3 x 3 x .2 in. (76 x 76 x 5 mm)
- Hole to Hole Distance 2.81 x 2.81 in. (71.5 x 71.5 mm)
- Screw Hole Size Ø .2 in. (Ø 4.9 mm)
- Fan Size 80 mm
- Material C1008 Steel
- Finish Nickel Chrome
- Ring Diameter Ø 1.5mm
- Rib Diameter Ø 1.8mm
- Pull Force 220 lbs
- Plug Guage Test Ø 6.355mm
1 x Fence Sink Bracket 8cm