The FH52 series FPC/FFC ZIF Connector with SMT horizontal mounting type termination. The FH52 series has larger metal fittings that extend out from the connector body and enable a visual inspection of its soldering conditions. The flip lock structure makes it easier to engage/disengage the actuator and reduces the required force needed to operate. A clear tactile click is delivered upon the successful completion of the mating process. The side catch technology combined with tabbed FPCs increase the horizontal retention force of the FPC. It accepts 0.3mm thick products that are easy to manufacture and have superb insertion performance. The bottom of this connector is enclosed by a fully moulded structure that protects the contacts and removes any restrictions from PCB patterning and design.
FH28-60S-0.5SH(05) is a type of connector commonly used for Flexible Flat Cable (FFC) or Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC) applications. It is a receptacle or female connector that can be used to attach a flat cable or circuit to a printed circuit board (PCB).
- FH28: Series name or model number of the connector
- Highly reliable connection and robust structure
- Available with extended metal fittings
- Simplified operations
- Increased retention force
- Fully moulded structure aids PCB layout
- 0.5A Rated current
- 50VAC Rated voltage
- 60: Number of contacts or pins in the connector
- S: Designates the connector as a receptacle or socket
- 0.5: Pitch or spacing between each contact or pin, measured in millimeters
- SH: Type of mounting style, in this case, Surface Mount (SMT)
- (05): Number of rows of contacts or pins in the connector, in this case, one row
- FFC/FPC: Type of cable or circuit that can be used with the connector
- RCPT: Abbreviation for receptacle
- 60PO: Number of contacts or pins in the connector, in this case, 60 pins.
1 x FH28-60S-0.5SH(05)-CONNECTOR, FFC/FPC, RCPT, 60PO
Be the first to review “FH28-60S-0.5SH(05)-CONNECTOR, FFC/FPC, RCPT, 60PO”