The CMM5042 is an embedded type module equipped with the carbon monoxide gas sensor TGS5042 and enables users to easily
build a high-quality CO detector by simply assembling it, eliminating the electronic circuit design work required for properly utilizing the sensor
such as temperature compensation and anti-polarization circuit, and calibration process in a detector production line.
TGS5042 has excellent durability, and long-term stability and has been widely used in the field of CO detectors for home and commercial use.
Note: For more technical details go through Datasheet in the attachment section
- Residential and commercial CO detectors
- Ventilation control
- CO monitor for gas boilers, kerosene
space heaters, etc.
- Linear output characteristics
- Wide driving voltage range
- The built-in temperature compensation circuit
- Input port for the self-diagnostic control
1 x Figaro CMM 5042 Embedded Module for Carbon Monoxide
Be the first to review “Figaro CMM 5042 Embedded Module for Carbon Monoxide”