Adventurer 4 has a simple leveling-free design of the platform and a larger printing size, equipped with the new slicer which could easily monitor and manage multiple 3D printers. To integrate interest, daily life, and working efficiency with an intelligent printing experience for family consumers, educators, and office users.
Flashforge Adventurer 4 ensures stable and sound print effects, making it low cost on machine maintenance. Flashforge Adventurer 4 supports various materials The high-temperature 265℃nozzle of Flashforge 3D printer Adventurer 4 can well print many filaments made by leading filament manufacturers. Filaments including ABS / PLA / PC / PETG / PLA-CF / PETG-CF.
- Adventurer 4 uses a CNC-made bottom frame as the base;
- 8 mm aluminum upper plate ensures flatness;
- The planeness error of the base platform is less than 0.15 mm;
- Easy to make platform leveling;
- Excellent first-layer printing quality.
- Energy-saving mode: only 1KWH power consumption when on standby overnight.
- Remote-control function handles exceptions while printing.
- Adventurer 4 can be connected with Wi-Fi or Ethernet for remote control;
- HD camera built in Flashforge adventurer 4 3D printer for remote monitoring;
- Continuing print from the point it stopped last time when electricity is on;
NOTE: For more technical details go through the user manual in the attachment section
Package Includes :
1 x FlashForge Adventurer 4 3D Printer Kit
1 x FlashForge Adventurer 4 3D Printer
1 x One Spool of 1 KG Filament
1 x Power Cord
1 x Aftersales Card
1 x User Manual
1 x 0.4 mm 265℃Nozzles
1 x 0.6 mm 265℃
1 x 0.3 mm 240℃
1 x Screw Driver
1 x Hex Wrench Set
1 x Unclogging Tool
1 x USB Drive
1 x Leveling Card
1 x Tracheal Joint x2