AOX4000 is an oxygen sensor that measures the partial pressure of oxygen in the environment based on the principle of fluorescence quenching. The sensor has a built-in air pressure sensor, which can directly output the values of ambient air pressure, oxygen partial pressure, and oxygen concentration, which is convenient for users to read data intuitively. Compared with electrochemical sensors, AOX4000 has longer life. Due to the temperature compensation function, no additional compensation system is required. AOX4000 is very stable and environmentally friendly, does not contain lead or any other harmful substances.
- High precision, temperature compensation
- No Drift, Low Power Consumption
- Long life, fast response, fully calibrated
- Lead-free, RoHS compliant
- Digital output oxygen partial pressure, atmospheric pressure
1 x Fluorescent oxygen sensor AOX4000
Be the first to review “Fluorescent oxygen sensor AOX4000”