The FlexiForce Prototyping Kit allows engineers and designers the freedom to plug their preferred circuit module(s), easily make sensitivity adjustments, and gain confidence in how a FlexiForce sensor will behave in their prototype. The open-source nature of this kit makes for a more efficient progression to field-testing and the final embedded design.
- Sensitivity adjustment made programable via reference voltage. An onboard jumper easily selects the applied voltage.
- Resistor/capacitor values are easy to swap out.
- Be more confident in FlexiForce sensor performance in your proof-of-concept and prototype.
- See instant feedback of sensor performance under different loading actuators and interfacing materials.
- The small and affordable kit saves engineers and designers the effort of building circuitry and other components for their FlexiForce-embedded proof-of-concept or prototype.
- Interchangeable analog circuit modules allow users to test the functionality of their FlexiForce sensors with ease.
- The open-source software interface allows users to control loading, record sensor data, adjust sensitivity, and calibrate the sensor.
1 x FlexiForce Prototyping Kit FLXPK1
Be the first to review “FlexiForce Prototyping Kit FLXPK1”