The FS-CGPS01 adopts the NEO-M8Q chip, supports GPS, Galileo, Beidou, and other satellite systems, and features high sensitivity, short acquisition time, strong anti-interference ability, and low power consumption.
The FS-CGPS01 can be used for fixed wings, and traversal machines (5 inches, 7 inches larger models) training to view satellite quantity, ground distance, ground speed, height, direction, longitude, latitude, etc. By viewing the ground distance, the height and ground speed can provide some reference data for evaluating battery life or training effects, and can provide data on the aircraft in the aircraft by the ground distance and direction. For the vehicle model, the speed can be measured by GPS.
- Ensure that the product and model are installed correctly before use, otherwise, the model may be seriously damaged.
- Keep the GPS installed horizontally, install it higher than the machine body as far as possible, and keep it away from high current and strong magnetic objects;
- Avoid overexertion to damage any objects;
- If the bracket is not installed, please stick the GPS to the model frame using 3M.
- If you need to install the bracket, please stick the GPS on the bracket using 3M and keep the following installation status.
Specifications and Features:
- Brand Name: FlySky
- Item Name: FS-CGPS01 GPS
- Model: FS-CGPS01
- Master Chip: NEO-MBQ
- Channels: 72
- Satellite Systems Supported: GPS | Galileo | Beidou
- Numbers of Statellites Searched: > 12
- Tracking: -167dBm
- Capture: -160dBm
- Cold Start: -148dBm
- Hot Start: -157d Bm
- Cold Start Time: Average 265
- Hot Start Time: Average Is
- Positioning Accuracy: 0.3 degrees
- Accuracy of Speed Measurement: 0.05 m/s
- Time Accuracy: RMS 99% 30ns
- LED : Yes
- Frequengy Range: 1559NH – 1606 MHZ
- Update Frequency: 10Hz
- Data Format: i-BUS
- Input Power: 4.0 ~ 8.4V
- Temperature Range: -15°C~ +60°C
- Humidity Range: 20%6 ~ 95%6
- Dimensions: 52.4 x 50 x 18.5mm
- Weight: 30g
- Certification: CE.FCC
1 x FlySky FS-CGPS01 GPS Module
Be the first to review “FlySky FS-CGPS01 GPS Module”