Using a drone is easy but controlling a drone is a tough job that’s why a transmitter is needed. You can’t fly a multirotor without it because it uses radio signals to send commands wirelessly to a Radio Receiver, which is connected to an aircraft or multirotor that is being remotely controlled. and Flysky is one of the popular brands that only manufactures a Diverse Range of high-quality Transmitters and Receivers at an affordable price
The Flysky FS-i6S 2.4GHz 10CH AFHDS 2A RC Touch Control Transmitter With FS-iA10B 2.4GHz 10CH Receiver constitutes a 10 channel 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A digital proportional computerized RC System.
FlySky Transmitter and Receiver is gaining so much popularity due to its originality and compatibility in high-end drone projects and Hobbyists people are interested in this type of Transmitter.
New Firmware Features :
- New(Trims) function
- New (Rate/Exp.) function
- New(Throttle curve) function
- New(Throttle mode) function
- The new (models) function, supports 5 modes groups.
- New Context-aware reset function.
- New low signal alarm function.
This Remote Control does not come with a Mobile/Tablet Holder. We have another variant with Mobile Stand. Click on the below link to see it.
To know how to choose a flight controller click here
For more 10CH Transmitter, Click here
Robu. in is the official Distributor of Flysky in India
- Bidirectional Communication :
- Capable of sending and receiving data, each transmitter is capable of receiving data from temperature, altitude, and many other types of sensors, servo calibration, and i-BUS Support.
- Multi-channel Hopping Frequency :
- The bandwidth of This system ranges from 2.4055GHz to 2.475GHz. This band is divided into 140 channels. Each transmitter hops between 16 channels (32 for Japanese and Korean versions) in order to reduce interference from other transmitters.
- Omni-directional Gain Antenna :
- The high efficiency Omni-directional high gain antenna cuts down on interference while using less power and maintaining a strong reliable connection.
- Unique ID Recognition System :
- Each transmitter and receiver has its own unique ID. Once the transmitter and receiver have been paired, they will only communicate with each other, preventing other systems from accidentally connecting to or interfering with the system’s operation.
- Low Power Consumption :
- The system is built using highly sensitive low power consumption components, maintaining high receiver sensitivity, while consuming as little as one-tenth the power of a standard FM system, dramatically extending battery life.
Package Includes :
1 x Flysky FS-i6S 2.4GHz 10CH AFHDS 2A RC Touch Control Transmitter.
1 x FS-iA10B 2.4GHz 10CH Receiver.
1 x USB to Micro pin (male).
1 x User Manual.