Building on the previous FlySky iA6B receiver, FlySky is now providing a 10 channel version of the receiver called the FlySky FS-IA10B Radio Receiver. Like the FS-iA6B, the iA10B is capable of iBUS, SBUS, PPM and PWM for enhanced control.
The advantage of PPM / SBUS over traditional PWM channels is that you only need to use one signal wire, rather than one for each PWM channel – hence for PPM compatible flight controllers such as the Naze32, the wiring is greatly simplified. Furthermore, with the optional telemetry sensors, you can expand the receiver’s compatibility to monitor flight battery voltage and even things like motor RPM.
This full 10 channel receiver works for most models and is considered a “full range” so it can handle larger models as well as the smaller ones. Dual antennas give the FS-iA10B for unparalleled reception (reported at well over 1km) and interference rejection capability. For best results, makes sure the antennas are set at a 90-degree angle from each other.
The FS-iA10B is slightly larger than the FS-iA6B (see product pic), but it’s still compact and it features end-on connectors to enable a neat installation in tight spaces.
How to bind the RX (receiver) to the TX (transmitter):
- Plug bind plug into BAT, turn on plane/heli, the LED light should flash (make sure power is connected to RX via ESC)
- Hold down bind button on transmitter module while turning on the TX
- The light should go steady now
- Let go of bind button, turn off plane/heli, remove bind plug, turn off TX
- Turn on TX and then turn on plane/heli
- Flysky i4
- Flysky / Turnigy i6
- Flysky / Turnigy i10
- Flysky FS-i10
If you want to use PPM, remember to enable the setting on your transmitter.
- Reliable, interference-free 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A signal operation
- Compact, lightweight design
- Dual antennas for reliable, interference-free operation
- Connection ports for use with optional telemetry sensors
1 x FlySky FS-IA10B Radio Receiver
1 x Bind Plug