The FreeDuino w/ Data Cable is designed to be a cost-effective alternative to the official Arduino Board and is compatible with Arduino compatible shields, tools and the Arduino IDE. It can be used anywhere where an official Arduino can be.
The FreeDuino w/ Data Cable is completely compatible with all Arduino compatible shields.
Freeduino USB can be programmed directly through a USB connection to a PC through the Arduino IDE, which is simple and easy to use program development environment for writing, compiling and uploading codes.
Freeduino USB is an upgraded version of our previous Maxuino USB board. Freeduino USB offers onboard 5V and 3V3 voltage regulators and provides an empty hole next to each IO and power pin header for easy expansion. This Freeduino USB board comes with an Atmega328.
- The board is built on a high-quality FR-4(1.6 mm) double-sided PCB with a green solder mask and a clear and legible legend
- Great platform to learn embedded programming
- Compatible with all Arduino compatible shields and the Arduino IDE
- Power Input: 7- 10V (higher voltage will damage the board)
- Comes with an Atmega328 with a pre-burnt Arduino bootloader
- Has a standard 6×1 AVR ISP Header
- All I/O pins connected by a female header, perfect for prototyping
- Completely opensource, which means all circuits, board files, software, code, etc are available for free
- Comes with a product CD containing all required manuals, circuits, software and drivers
Package Includes :
1 x FreeDuino with USB Development board.