NE555 is a Pulse Frequency Duty Cycle Adjustable Module Square Wave Signal Generator. The output frequency range is selectable. Duty cycle and frequency is not separately adjustable, adjusting the duty cycle will change the frequency. Single channel signal output, the output square wave duty ratio is about fifty percent.
The general use of module generates pulses from approximately 4Hz to 1.3Khz. Utilizes the popular NE555 timer IC operating as an astable multivibrator. The module has ten-turn frequency adjustment control and power on LED. Use for stepper motor pulses, testers etc.
The 555 timer IC is an integrated circuit (chip) used in a variety of timer, pulse generation, and oscillator applications. The 555 can be used to provide time delays, as an oscillator, and as a flip-flop element. Derivatives provide up to four timing circuits in one package. Introduced in 1971 by Signetics, the 555 is still in widespread use due to its ease of use, low price, and stability. It is now made by many companies in the original bipolar and also in low-power CMOS types.
This module can be used as a square-wave signal generator. It generates square wave signals used for experimental development. It also generates square wave signal driving motor drive. With adjustable pulses generated for use by the MCU and adjustable pulse control related circuits.
Specification and Features:
- Input Voltage: 5V-15VDC
- Output amplitude: 4.2V V-PP to 11.4V V-PP.
- Output Current : 15mA for 5V & 35mA for 12V.
- Color: Blue
- Working voltage: 5-12V
- Size: 31 x 22 x 3 mm (LxWxH)
- Minimum – 50% duty cycle, 3.7 Hz & Maximum – 98% duty cycle, 1.3KHz
- 100% Brand new and high quality!
- Onboard chip NE555.
- A single channel output, the output duty cycle square wave is about fifty percent.
- Onboard adjustable resistance, resistance can be controlled to adjust the output frequency.
- Best choice for yourself or your friend. You will not be disappointed!
1 x Frequency Adjustable Pulse Generator Module NE555