FrSky 2.4GHz Taranis Q X7 Access Transmitter (White) with R9M 2019 Module and R9MX Receiver
The X7 ACCESS features 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency thanks to its high-speed module digital interface. As with the rest of the ACCESS transmitters, it provides a secure and reliable link, along with wireless firmware updating making it fully compatible with our newest line of OTA receivers. The battery compartment now uses 2 18650 Li-Ion batteries and can be balance charged via the Mini USB interface.
The Taranis mixes the power of the “OPEN TX” open-source software with an ergonomic case with 6 programmable switches (4 x 3-position, 1 x 2-position, 1 x momentary) and two twists knobs. Set up your switches and controls how you want them.
Additionally, this Remote control System comes with FrSky R9M 2019 Module which offers 4 switchable RF power outputs so you can choose the appropriate power for different flight situations
Alerts can be presented in the form of audio speech outputs, sound or vibration alerts making this extremely user-friendly. The MicroSD card slot offers unlimited model memory options, it also has a USB port for upgrades and to connect to a PC for adjusting settings. As well as this there is the ability to use all your model files from the older TARANIS X9D/X9D Plus/X9E making it easy to get the new system up and working.
Image: Battery Section comes with 2 x 18650 Battery Holder
Note: Please be aware of the ACCESS protocol’s new features, benefits, and requirements. You can learn all about it on
Note: Due to Air shipping limitations, this Radio System does not come with the 2S battery needed for it. you have to buy it separately. Battery Slot size is 92 x 57 x 18 mm (L x W x H)
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Open-source operating system
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- High-speed module digital interface
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports wired training function
- Quad Ball Bearing Gimbals
- Compatible with 2S battery with 3pin JST (XH) connector [Battery Slot size is 92 x 57 x 18 mm (L x W x H)]
- Audio Speech Outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Real-time Flight Data Logging
- Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Alerts
- Super Low Latency
- Vibration Alerts
- Model files are compatible with TARANIS X9D/X9D Plus/X9E.
- Open source firmware OpenTx installed.
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment
(*Batteries not included, adaptive with replaceable 18650 Li-ion batteries)
1 x FrSky 2.4GHz Taranis Q X7 Access Transmitter (White)
1 x FrSky R9M 2019 Module
1 x R9MX Receiver
1 x Neck Strap and Neck Strap Adapter
1 x USB type A to Mini USB Cable (50 cm)
1 x User Manual (English)
We have another variant with RX8R Receiver Click Here to see