FrSky R9 STAB OTA telemetry receiver.It is a 900MHz/868MHz long-range and stabilization receiver with a built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer. In order to fully enjoy the benefits of this system, please read the instruction manual carefully.
R9 STAB OTA has 8 PWM channels, on traditional fixed-wing models it will support stabilization, automatic level, hover and knife-edge flight modes. For delta wings and V-tail models, it supports stabilization and automatic level flight modes.
R9 STAB OTA receiver implements the ACCESS protocol and brings the user improved performance and features. It supports wireless over-the-air firmware updates, making binding to receivers even easier as well as conveniently checking the current receiver firmware version.
- ACCESS protocol and supports OTA functions
- 900MHz/868MHz long-range with low latency
- Built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer
- Support S.Port
- Supports quick configuration for setting multiple flight modes (quick mode)
- Detachable Ipex1 connector antenna
- Low Battery voltage detection supported
- Multiple configuration methods (LUA script and FreeLink)
- Model: R9 STAB OTA
- Numbers of Channel: 8/16CH (CH16 outputs RSSI)
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.5V~10V
- Operating Current: [email protected]
- Measuring range of gyroscope: ±2000dps
- Measuring range of acceleration: ±4g
- Compatibility: R9M Lite/R9M/R9M 2019 with ACCST firmware
- R9M Lite/R9M Lite Pro/R9M 2019 with ACCESS firmware
- Dimension: 45.7 x 26.3 x 16.2mm
- Weight: 18.6g
1 x Frsky R9 stab OTA Receiver
1 x Instructions Manual