The FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2019 is a re-designed version with additions like an additional momentary button placed on the top left shoulder making it ergonomically friendly for DLG pilots to activate launch mode and features a program scroll wheel making it even easier to navigate the menus.
The upgraded MCU is used in conjunction with a re-designed mainboard that further increases the computing capability and increases data storage. The upgrades not only improve the running of LUA scripts but also optimize overall performance like voice speech outputs.
The 2019 version uses the latest ACCESS communication protocol, it boasts 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency with a high-speed module digital interface. Along with the new spectrum analysis function added to the OpenTX firmware, it is now possible to check the airwaves for RF noise. This version will give you a further improved experience based on the classic Taranis remote control. Additionally, tons of extra upcoming features that ACCESS brings will make this an ideal transmitter for any skill level.
Due to Air shipping limitations, this Radio System does not come with the 2S battery needed for it. you have to buy it separately.
The battery Requirement for this Remote control system is as below.
- Allowed battery: Only 2S Li-ion/Lipo (LiFePo4 is not supported)
- Battery compartment Size: 100 x 30 x 26.5 mm (L x W x H)
- Recommended battery Pack size: 80 x 30 x 24mm (L x W x H)
- Classic Taranis form factor design
- Easy launch momentary button
- Program navigation button
- High-speed module digital interface
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports SWR indicator warning
- G9D potentiometer gimbal
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Supports wired training function
- Menu navigation scroll wheel button
- Tactile vibration alert and voice playback
- Support wired coach function
- PARA wireless trainer system
- High-speed and low-latency coaching system
- Can wirelessly match FreeLink App and AirLink S module equipment to use
- Support 2S lithium battery balance charging function (Mini USB charging interface)
- Built-in RF module: ISRM-S-X9
- Smart port Micro SD memory card slot, Mini USB charging port, and DSC trainer port
- Model storage quantity: 60 groups (expandable through MicroSD card)
- Compatible: ACCST D16 and ACCESS series receivers
FrSky FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2019 Downloads Page
1 x Taranis X9D 2019 Edition Radio System
1 x FrSky RX8R Pro 2.4G ACCST 8/16CH SBUS Telemetry Receiver
1 x Neck Strap and Neck Strap Adapter
1 x USB type A to Mini USB Cable (50 cm)
1 x User Manual
1 Month Warranty
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 1 month from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.